So You Want to Immigrate to Canada?

Canada flag

Each year, over a quarter of a million people find success in making Canada their new home.  There are a variety of immigration options available, and each has its own set of challenges that affect the approval of your case.  We are here to help.

For more than 15 years, Niren & Associates have been assisting individuals with their Canadian immigration needs.  We offer professional services for each unique situation.  With help from our lawyers, your application is much more likely to succeed.  We can figure out which application is right for you, and then we can ensure that it is completed properly and submitted to the correct place.

Contact our Canadian immigration law firm in Edmonton, AB for a consultation about your immigration needs

 We really appreciate all the efforts that your team made in this case to make sure that my wife’s letters of employment were very clear, and that the rest of the list of requirements were submitted to CIC with perfection and on time. – Jason T.

Find Out Which Canadian Immigration Application You Need

The type of visa you or your family needs depends on your intended length of stay in Canada.  Immigration is divided into two categories:

  1. Temporary Residence
  2. Permanent Residence

Before applying for either category, there are many aspects to consider, such as:

  • Where to submit your application
  • The eligibility requirements
  • The necessary documents

Your Options for Permanent and Temporary Residence in Canada

Temporary Residence in Canada

  • Visitor Visa – Visitors wishing to come to Canada for a temporary purpose to do things like vacation, study, or work
  • Work Permit – Do you plan to work in Canada? Do you have a Job Offer in Canada?
  • Study Permit – If you intend to study in Canada and you are a foreign national, you will likely need a Study Permit

Permanent Residence in Canada

We are Edmonton Immigration Lawyers that Will Work On Your Behalf

When there are many legal hurdles in your quest to visit or move to Canada, take advantage of the opportunities that professional immigration attorneys can offer.  Let the experts handle your visa applications and represent you in your case.

Niren and Associates’ experienced lawyers know what needs to be done in order for you to successfully immigrate or visit Canada.  When you transfer the required immigration duties to the professionals, you can simply focus on your new life in Canada.

Click here to set up a consultation with our immigration team in Edmonton, AB today

A mere 48 hours after retaining your services and supplying you with the initial part of paperwork, I was landing in Edmonton along with my application for TRP in hand. An hour later I found myself riding the train to my hotel. Without your help there is absolutely no way I’d have been capable of being present for my vital business meeting there. – Cornell M.